Click on a Model below for complete specifications:
GreenSol fixed extinguishing systems are ideal for applications such as Generator & Engine rooms, electrical cabinets and many other rooms or compartments that contain critical (production) processes or represent crucial value for your company.
A GreenSol fire extinguishing system typically consists of one or more GreenSol aerosol generators and a highly sophisticated fire detection system, assuring the customer to be notified in the early developing phase of the fire, thus giving the customer a chance to prevent unnecessary damage. If a fire does develop, the Greensol generators will activate and quickly extinguish the fire. GreenSol aerosol generators are highly efficient, effective, non-pressurized and environmental friendly.
A GreenSol extinguishing system is also uniquely safe: It is not pressurized and does not affect oxygen levels. It is non-toxic, making a GreenSol system perfect for many applications in the manufacturing industry.
· Easily adaptable to your existing alarm system
· Very cost efficient
· Easy to maintain
· Requires no expensive pipe work
· Easy to install
GreenSol Condensed Aerosol Generators
GreenSol Aerosol is a unique and extremely effective suppression agent which can be used in applications like electrical rooms (e.g. HV rooms, breaker rooms, control rooms, warehousing), generator rooms ,archives and much more.
GreenEx’s GreenSol Aerosol offers the following exceptional advantages:
Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly (O.D.P.=0, G.W.P.=0)
Extremely effective suppression agent – 100gr/m3
Uniquely easy to install and maintain
No significant pressure build up
Very cost effective
Non pressurized containers
No piping or nozzles required
Approved as Halon alternative for non-occupied spaces
Non toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive
SNAP listed by EPA (Aerosol A)
NFPA 2010 Compliant
15 year shelf-life
Full manufacturers warranty
GreenEx offers a wide range of user-friendly self-contained fire extinguishing modules, as well as tailor made modular suppression systems to address the commercial, industrial and military market needs. Our smallest generator can protect even the smallest enclosures
(≤ 0,2 m3), while a single of our largest generator can protect a room up to 50 m3. Multiple generators can be used to protect large or odd shaped compartments.
GreenEx is committed to supply the worldwide market a new generation of extinguishing systems, with superior, highly reliable, safe and high-end extinguishing performance.
GreenEX products have been developed and are manufactured by highly experienced scientists and engineers in the military propellant industry. These products meet the toughest performance standards and MIL-SPECS required by the defense market.
WHAT IS GREESOL AEROSOL?
FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) 2012
GreenSol™ powdered aerosol agents are produced through an oxidation reduction combustion process that takes place in a combustion chamber specifically designed to contain various amounts of solid-casted material from 100 grams up to several kilograms.
The combustion chamber is introduced in modular units (generators) that include a cooling means (chemical and physical) as well as discharge outlets that direct the aerosol flow towards the protected volume. The agents provide an air-suspended condensed aerosol with micron-sized particles that give total-flooding capabilities. U.S. Navy and U.S. Air Force tests and evaluation programs indicate that on a weight basis, the agents are three times more efficient than regular dry chemical and five times more efficient than halocarbon extinguishing agents.
The agents, designated as “Powdered Aerosol A,” have been approved under the US EPA SNAP for total flooding of unoccupied areas. The GreenSol™ agents were also evaluated by the FAA in a test program performed at its test facilities at the William J. Hughes Technical Center. GreenSol™ (S.F.E. formulation D). Before ignition, GreenSol™ (S.F.E.) has a density of 1300 to 1800 kg/m3. The combustion temperature is 1500 to 2400 K, and the combustion velocity is 0.3 to 1.5 mm/sec. The material has a shelf life of 15 years.
Prior to combustion, the GreenSol™ (S.F.E.) solid material is not affected by prolonged exposures to extreme temperatures (from -55°C to +250°C) and remains functional in its original state (does not change phases to liquid or gas). Emissions from GreenSol™ (S.F.E.) contain 40% particulate aerosols with a median diameter of 1 to 2 micron, comprising salts such as K2O, KCl, and K2CO3. The remaining 60% of the emissions are gaseous combustion products such as CO2, N2, H2O, O2, and traces (ppm) of hydrocarbons. Hazardous gases, such as CO and NOx, are not observed in formulations recently tested.
The GreenSol™ (S.F.E.) agents are casted solids contained in modular units (generators) of various sizes, containing from 20 grams to 5 kilograms net weight GreenSol™ (S.F.E.), all include cooling.